ShippingWe operate 3 web stores: Global, USA and UK.
- Free shipping Australia wide on all orders.
- Free shipping for international orders over $150 AUD.
- $20 AUD shipping for International orders under $150 AUD
- Items from this store ship worldwide (excluding Brazil)
- All items ship from Australia and are charged in Australian Dollars (AUD)
- Calculated shipping upon checkout.
- Ships from USA.
- All items ship from the US and are charged in US Dollars (USD)
- £7.21 Flatrate next day shipping on all orders.
- Only ships within the UK.
- All items ship from the UK and are charged in Great British Pounds (GBP)
Please type postage address carefully, any user errors are not the responsibility of Butter Goods.
Orders are processed Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays)in there respective regions. While every effort is made to ship orders on the day they are placed, due to being a small and independently owned company, this cannot always be guaranteed.
For information about postage or your order please contact:
If an item fails to deliver, for either incorrect postage address by fault of customer, multiple failed delivery attempts by the postage service or a failure to collect package being held by customs or local post office in the allocated time, this will result in a second delivery cost being issued to the customer once the item has been returned to sender.
International Custom Duties
You as the buyer are responsible for assuring that the product can be lawfully imported to the destination country. When ordering from Butter Goods, the buyer is the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country. Orders that are shipped to countries outside of Australia may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees levied by the destination country.
The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to such import taxes, customs duties and fees, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. Additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country; you should contact your local customs office for further information. When customs clearance procedures are required, it can cause delays with delivery time.